We offer a number of different sessions for learners at various locations, as well as an online session which is accessible to all across the UK.
Sessions take place at different locations on different days of the week (term time only):-
- Chelmsford – English for Women (10am Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Chelmsford – English for Women WARM SPACE (10am Wednesday)
- Goodmayes – English for Women (10am Thursdays)
- EfW Online – Everyone welcome (10am Wednesdays)
- Chelmsford – English for All – welcoming men and women (Monday 9.30am)
Our groups are split into beginner, intermediate and advanced learners so there will be a group that will be at the right level for you.
English for Women does not run formal English classes but community groups where you will find a warm welcome and a safe space where you can make friends, build networks and become part of your local community.
We also support the learning of every day English with small topic-led discussion groups which are aimed at starting conversations, building confidence and understanding British culture. We talk about a different topic each session so you can come to whichever day(s) work for you.
Pre-school children are welcome at English for Women sessions but spaces may be limited.
English for Women sessions are women and pre-school children only. English for All sessions welcome men and women.
If you have any questions, please contact the office: firstname.lastname@example.org